Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bead Fairy pink/black



Bead Fairy pink/black, originally uploaded by Mommylion.
Trying out flickr.


Okay, just trying to set up a flickr account for the crafty stuff I do. I am not sure if it will work for blog posting though. Too big, not enough control for my issues.

The above are fairies I made for the pink and black bead fairy swap on swap-bot. They were fun to make. My girl got a kick of watching me turn her picture into a fairy too. I'll have to post ones I received in return soon. One from Norway. Fun!

2 comments:

Maria said...

OH, I LOVE these fairies!! So cool!
I"ve been catching up w/your posts...I've been a bit out of the blogging mode meself, what w/the company I have had. I miss it, and I don't miss it. I miss my friends (such as you, of course...) and I miss the act of writing, but I don't miss the time I've missed out on BY blogging. I"m a bit more engaged in real life right now....I like that. Why can't I just have my cake and eat it too? OH, wait. I'm trying to be raw. Maybe it's raw cake....

Enjoyed your posts!

candyn said...

Oh my I so get this. I wasn't blogging and just living and it seemed so calm and less on stage. Just living. But then as I started to do the "oh what WAS that thing that happened", so I resumed taking blogging type pictures. Then, I had a million pictures that screamed for me to blog them. To remember. To share. You know?

I missed it all, but not. Like you said...

Thanks about the fairies. They were fun to make. They went to people in Malaysia and Alaska. Swap-bot is cool.